Glenn Marzluf received his Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering from the
Ohio State University, and in 2017, he completed OSU’s Ohio Environmental Leaders
Institute. He is a registered Professional Engineer and has a Class-2 Water Distribution
Glenn is the General Manager and CEO of the Del-Co Water Company, occupying that
post and living in Delaware County since 2012.
Glenn’s interest in the outdoors and his passion to serve Preservation Parks of
Delaware County comes from his father George, who was a lifelong outdoorsman, with
a primary passion of fly fishing. Glenn grew up fishing and hiking in Ohio and throughout
the United States. He believes in preserving great outdoor places and unspoiled land to
allow citizens to connect with nature and the environment. He also understands the
importance of protecting our natural resources and providing for clean air and water.
Glenn and wife Anne live in the City of Delaware and have three sons.
Glenn’s other service organizations include:
- Chairman of the Board of Directors, Delaware Area Chamber of Commerce
- Co-Chair of the Chamber’s Infrastructure Committee
- Vice-President, Association of Regional Water Organizations (national trade
- Board member, Mid-Ohio Regional Planning Commission (MORPC)
- Chair, MORPC’s Water Quality Working Group
- Member, MORPC’s Sustainability Committee
- Member, OSU’s Environmental Professionals Network